18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in this Website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.
With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created.
The owners and operators of this Website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC section 2257) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. Nor is any content hosted to, nor do we post any content. It’s all user generated.
We will not reproduce, plagiarized, distribute or communicate publicly movies or scenes that can be copyrighted.
– Links shown on this site have been found in different websites online and we don’t know if they have contracts of assignment of rights to these videos to play them, house them or allow download or stream.
– All brands and logos referenced herein are trademarks of their rightful owners and are used only in reference to them and with a view to appointment or comment, in accordance with article 32 LPI.
– We are not responsible for the abuse you can make the content of our site.
– In no event or circumstance be held responsible directly or indirectly the owner or employees of illegal use of the information contained in the site. Also we are not responsible directly or indirectly from improper use or misinterpretation made of the information and services included. Also left out of our responsibility to the field to which you may access through our links.
– If in your country, this type of site is prohibited, you and you alone are responsible for entering http://stream4freeonline.me
– If you decide to stay in the site means that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of this page.
– All content has been exclusively drawn from public Web sites, so this material is considered free distribution.
– All the information and programs outlined here are intended for effective implementation of rights enshrined in Article 31 RD/1/1996 by approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law (LPI) especially reference Article 31.2 LPI, and in accordance with the statement in Article 100.2 of the Act.
– We reserve the right to veto the entry of any subject to our web-site and in turn reserves the right to prohibit the use of any program and / or information, in accordance with copyright granted by Article 14 LPI.
– The visit or access this website, which is private and not public, requires acceptance of this notice.
On this website you can access content published by websites online files/videos. The only material that exists on the website are links to such content, providing only private copying. Owners of online video sites (Openload,Vidlox,Streamin etc.) are fully responsible for the content published. Therefore, the site neither approves nor endorses the products, services, content, information, data, opinions, files and any kind of material on the websites of online files/videos and do not control and is not responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services on the websites of online files/videos.
We don’t host any of these videos/files here.
All videos/files found on our site are found freely available around the web.
We simply link to the videos/files that is already hosted on other web sites.
If you are concerned about copyrighted material appearing in this website,
we suggest that you contact the web site that is hosting the video and have it removed from there.
These streams/videos come from freely available web sites on the web.
If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners / hosters or links provider.
We are not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of videos/streams played on our site.
We only contain links to other websites on the Internet.
All content is copyright of their respective owners.
We may use external images. The images on this website are build by Us, or gathered/extracted automatically from videos which we collect from similar sites.
We do not take credit for any of the images on our website. We give credit to the creator where ever applicable.
DMCA Notice Of Copyright Infringement
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
If you believe any material accessible on Stream4freeonline infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (see below, “Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement” for instructions on filing such a notice). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
All copyright infringement notifications must be written in English. Any attempted notifications written in foreign languages or using foreign characters may, at our discretion, be deemed non-compliant and disregarded.
FILING A DMCA NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
In accordance with the DMCA, the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
-Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
-Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the video you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it. General information about the video, such as a channel URL, is typically not adequate. Please include the URL(s) of the exact video(s).
– Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
-A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
-A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
-Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
Please don’t SPAM us
Please mail to our DMCA agent at [Link protected]